Rethinking Drinking, Quantity and Patterns:
What’s a “standard” drink?502 Bad Gateway
| 8-9 FL。盎司的|
| 5 FL。盎司的|
| 1.5 FL。盎司射击|
Think about what you drink and consider:
- On any given day do you ever have more than 4 standard drinks (for men) or more than 3 standard drinks (for women)?
Average Number of Days You Drink MULTIPLIED By How Many Drinks You Have (Typical Day) = Your Weekly Average
For some individuals, even drinking “a little” can be too much or not a good choice.
- If you're under 21 and drinking, you're risking:
- Your Current or Future Job
- When you are feeling tipsy, out-of-control, or "just not right," it's time to stop or say no. We'll tell you some strategies soon...
- Planning to drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Taking prescribed medications that interact with 醇.
- Managing a medical issue that can worsen with drinking.
- Pregnant or are trying to become pregnant.
- Taking a controlled substance or a recreational drug.
According to research with the NIAAA, 醇 is a factor in:
- 60% of fatal burn injuries, drownings and homicides.
- 50% of severe trauma injuries.
- 40% of fatal motor vehicle crashes, suicides and fatal falls.
502 Bad Gateway
Getting a DUI is expensive and it only gets more expensive as you get them. You can lose your ability to drive, professional licensing, etc.